Please read this before submitting any news for our consideration. I am looking for news specifically related to WooCommerce.
What Woo News Will I Consider?
I will consider any news that is directly related to WooCommerce including events and agency news.
New Products and Services: Only select submissions will be used for a news post. Any other new products or services will be listed on our occasional New Product Snapshot listing.
All single news items will also be a part of the Do the Woo News podcast series, with the exclusion of the New Product Snapshots.
- I do not cover your WordPress plugin only because it works on a WooCommerce site.
- All new plugins and services must have been released within the last two weeks.
- All submissions are subject to our final editorial decision. I will edit and write all content that is published as news.
- I cannot personally respond to every submission. Please do not follow up with us. If you did not see it published, assume it wasn’t the right fit.
- Submit news only for your own organization or business.
- Do not make this a sales pitch. I will ignore all of those.
Send your news
I don’t need a lot. Just a short blurb and any link that will give us more information if we decide to write about it,. You can also attach a press release if you have one available. We will contact you if we need any clarification.
Note: submission is not a guarantee of publication.
If you have specific questions about submitting news, you can contact me here.