For this position, they are looking for individuals who:
- Have expert knowledge of Stripe’s APIs, including those for the Connect, Payments, Checkout, and Billing products.
- Have experience building international payments applications which support dozens of countries, languages and currencies, including transactions with different presentment and settlement currencies.
- Have worked with APIs from leading payments companies like Stripe, PayPal or Square, and are capable of designing and building similar APIs for our own services.
- Have experience with financial services products such as lending, card issuing, bank accounts and insurance.
- Have worked on digital wallets like Apple Pay, Google Pay or PayPal.
- Have integrated risk tools, especially relating to account based or merchant risk, for payments, lending and other financial services applications.
- Have experience working on large-scale systems. Making them faster, more scalable, and fault-tolerant.
- Have demonstrated experience and interest in systems architecture.
- Are highly collaborative and love participating in code reviews and discussions about architecture, and/or design.
- Are knowledgeable about design patterns and testability; having experience with testing frameworks, performance and unit testing is very welcome.
To apply for this job please visit automattic.com.