Looking to get in front of the WooCommerce builder community?
As a community sponsor, you are not just a podcast sponsor. Your support brings this entire site to the Woo builder community.
Our audience is a smaller, niche group of companies and individuals who share your goal of growing the WooCommerce ecosystem and connecting with like-minded builders.
I currently have 1 spot available for a Community Sponsor
- Permanently on the episode post
- Linked texted permanently in transcriptions
- Prominently on the homepage
- Bottom of all pages and posts
- Added to the Woo weekly newsletter
- Banner ad in sidebar placed on BobWP.com
Published and Shared
- Published every Thursday and every other Tuesday on DotheWoo.io
- Feed to all podcasting platforms
- Shared on social platforms, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Highlighted in weekly newsletter
- Interview post on site
- Invite to the exclusive Do the Woo private channel
- Availability of myself for introductions to individuals or companies in the WooCommerce builder community
- My private, sponsor calendar where you can book time to ask me any questions you may have about the community.
AD ROLL AND MENTIONS
- One 1-2 minute ad roll recorded by BobWP based on talking points provided.
- Inserted 1/3 and 2/3 of the way into the podcast and rotated weekly
- Thank you and mentions from a co-host at the beginning and end of each show.
- Mentions and thanks in all new podcasts episodes.
You will be one of three Community Sponsors, which include WooCommerce.com.
Ready to start the conversation?
Use this form if you are ready to start talking about a sponsorship. If you have some general questions, you can use this contact form instead.